These mounts can be used with our system or any tripod with a 1/4-20 threaded post. These are designed to be lightweight and versatile. They can be mounted to be aimed horizontally or vertically while maintaining the same centering. We offer various styles for waveguides with square or circular bodies. Currently we offer them for the following sizes:
- WR-22 Circular Flange
If you’re looking for a standard size not listed or perhaps a similar concept for a different application, please let us know. We love new challenges and would be happy to design something tailored to your needs.
Educational discounts are available for students, teachers or staff of universities or technical schools.
The full array of sizes currently available.
Please note these are rendered editions which do not have the threaded inserts installed.
Frequently Purchased Together
USB/Ethernet RF Switch Matrix with SMA connectors
• Mechanical SPDT switch box
• High reliability, 10 million switch cycles
• 20W power rating (cold switching)
• High isolation, 85 dB typical
Broadband Reference Antenna
- 500 MHz to 40 GHz
- Consistent 50 ohm impedance
- 50W Rx/Tx power
Milimeter Wave Guide Upgrade
- Much lower losses vs coax
- Minimizes outside RF interference
- Excellent for higher frequencies
- Higher power handling capacity